Welcome Home to Juliette Manor!
Juliette Manor becomes your home whether it is for short term rehabilitation, a brief respite stay, or when you choose to live the rest of your life with us. Juliette Manor is a 50 bed skilled nursing facility that has been serving area families since 1964.
The staff at Juliette Manor is dedicated to providing residents with the highest degree of professionalism and respect and are trained to provide only the highest quality of care. By choosing to come to Juliette Manor, you will become the leader of a large team dedicated to providing you with optimal care and services to meet your individual health care and social needs.
As a member of Community Health Network, Juliette Manor is part of an integrated healthcare delivery system which can provide a continuum of healthcare services.
Click the links below to learn more about the services offered at Juliette Manor:
• Skilled Nursing Care is provided around the clock by licensed nursing professionals committed to the care of the residents who make Juliette Manor their home. Click here to learn more about our respite care, dementia/memory care and end of life/palliative care services.
• Rehabilitation/Therapy Services – Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy as well as Restorative Nursing assist in keeping residents functioning at their highest level to maintain their quality of life.
• Activities/Church Services – a variety of person-centered activities are provided based upon individual interviews/interests.
• Dietary Services - provides on site meal services to meet the individual nutritional needs of residents.
• Social Services - Dedicated to providing residents with individualized person-centered psychosocial support and service.
• Beauty/Barber Shop - Located within Juliette Manor is Martin’s Manor Beauty Salon which offers a wide variety of salon services.
Please feel free to contact Juliette Manor Admissions Department at 920-361-5845.